Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup

1 big brown onion
1 sweet potato
1 Queensland blue pumpkin (only because QLD is my favourite place)
1 pkt Continental French onion soup
sea salt and black pepper

Boil all together in a saucepan topped with water until soft, mix in blender to smooth, then all you have to do is walk down to Queen Street, pick up some warm bread at the Red Door Bakery and lunch is served!

However, soup is not a practical lunch choice for hairdressers, every time I brought this soup to work for lunch I would get to eat one or two spoonful’s warm, and then by the time I got back to finish my soup it was stone cold every single time! Hairdressers eat on the run of course and would put a Red Door Bakery pie in a blender and drink it straight down the hatch if possible…






















Read More >